ART OF RINGCRAFT® | T-SHIRT | NOKWEED DAVYRegular price $30.00
“Like a million “nak muay” (Thai boxers) before him, Nokweed Davy came from a background of grinding poverty that makes Charles Dickens’ Oliver Twist look privileged. Born and raised in Nakorn Si Thammarat, South Thailand, Nokweed started boxing at the age of 7 and battled his way to the top of the fight game in the 1980s and 1990s to become one of the biggest draws in the professional sport. A three-time Rajadamnern champion in three different weight categories, he also held the WMC 147llb title and fought oversized opponents in K1 matches. With fearsome round kicks, and a supercomputer fight brain to match, his encounters with Issara Sakgreerin, Dany Bill and Jeff Ortzow, to name but a few, are still much discussed and examined by fight aficionados and other armchair experts.” -Alexander Reynolds
- This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite.
- Soft cotton and quality print make users fall in love with it over and over again.
- These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping.
- The shoulders have taping for better fit over time.
- Dual side seams hold the garment’s shape for longer.