This document outlines what constitutes acceptable use of the AuthenticMuayThaiSupply.com website, it's associated web services, and server infrastructure. It also covers our content moderation policy and what you can expect regarding performance and availability.
For the purposes of this document, Authentic Muay Thai Supply, and any representation of Authentic Muay Thai Supply, will be abbreviated and appear as AMTS.
Direct hyperlinking to images and other large files hosted by AMTS is strictly prohibited without our permission. You may of course link directly to individual HTML or XML based web pages.
The operators of the website make a reasonable attempt to maintain the availability and performance of AMTS and its associated services. However, uptime and accessibility cannot be guaranteed. The web site may occasionally be inaccessible, in whole or in part, due to planned or emergency maintenance, feature upgrades, bug fixes, server migrations, hardware upgrades and failures, or simply to prevent unauthorized use, hacking, or exploitation of the web site, or its resources.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to AMTS is at your risk and that AMTS has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback.
Unauthorized Use or Access is forbidden. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances to the following:
1. Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of AMTS or connect to or use AMTS in any way not expressly permitted by the Terms
2. Systematically retrieve data or other content from AMTS to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, spiders, or otherwise;
3. Use, display, mirror or frame AMTS, or any individual element within AMTS, AMTS's name, any AMTS trademark, logo or proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without AMTS's expressed written consent;
4. Use any unauthorized software that accesses, intercepts, "mines" or otherwise collects information from or through AMTS or that is in transit from or to AMTS, including, but not limited to, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by AMTS;
5. Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a server or AMTS, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device;
6. Make any automated use of AMTS, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in AMTS's sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure for AMTS;
7. Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measure AMTS takes to restrict access to AMTS, or use any software, technology or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider or crawl AMTS, or harvest or manipulate data;
8. Use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to AMTS, including, but not limited to: (i) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, any part of AMTS; or (ii) any connection using programs, tools or software not expressly approved by AMTS;
9. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive that source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide AMTS, or to obtain any information from AMTS;
10. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through AMTS;
11. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
12. Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other Users of AMTS;
13. Use AMTS to collect, harvest, transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card, account numbers;
14. Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, or in any way use AMTS to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, but not limited to, clear GIFs, 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware," "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
AMTS, its owners, employees, contractors, and partners shall not be held legally liable or financially responsible for any loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of the use or existence of AMTS, its associated sites, content, services or infrastructure. That being said, if you have any concerns about the web site, please make them known to the operators via Contact page.